will the gillard government last 3 yrs?, page-87

1. 428 Posts.
    Hi again Towie,

Isn't it obligatory to shout in regard to your football club? GO THE SWANS! oops, lower case, they're out. lost by a goal. even lower, lower case. run away. lol

I agree, political leanings aside, it'll be interesting to watch the new paradigm (Bob Katter's new word of the month) unfold, as much for the process as the outcome. I'm sure we'll hear a lot out of Gillard about serving the full term and so on. She's a pollie and they're all simply poll driven at the end of the day. Hopefully, both sides will have learnt that the electorate is starting to be jack of cynical focus-poll driven approaches to policy.

Like all of us (I hope), I have my grab bag of stocks. I've limited myself to posting only on my favourite at any given point, not because it's the "best value on the ASX" and other claims you hear but simply a time thing. As you can see, I can easily get caught up in discussions. CFE based on fundamentals. I only ever aquired a fairly crude knowledge of charting. MACD, RSI, Bollinger bands and so on. Should make the time to learn more, although I've been saying that for years.

Peter

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.