CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

onto CDu matters , must be time for another revised revised...

1. 13,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    onto CDu matters

, must be time for another revised revised timetable given the prospectass isn't lodged?

should we now assume that the UK guy is now going to come in via a placement , so that no FULL prospectus isnt required and that the company can then say,

..........look everybody we saved money on prospectus costs and a full feasibility as another investor came in, we are fully funded and don't need any of that stuff?

Be funny if the UK investor came with a name like RICHER SMARTER LEAD and paid a lower placement price than RICH LEAD

I suspect it will not exit susssss spension as currently claimed for the umpteenth time on a timetable that is in total tatters again and not amended after a big miss on a prospectus lodge date

No prospectus, no capital raising, no raising and the plant according to the companies own announcements means not finished,, no production, no cash flow positiveness..even though RICH LEAD just put in cash

I suppose its time for a placement in the absence of a prospectasss or soon it will run out of da money and we will have to refer back to Auditors qualification imo

Remembering all the interest that was flooding them from investors, I think we hear of another placement soon ............. obviously a problem with the prospect ass
    Last edited by sydneyguy: 17/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.