CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Will the plant cost another 100M- Nooo, page-4

1. 13,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    yes I see,

I think you mean 85

I didn't treat the 8M as being repaid as I haven't seen the prospectus which was going to say where the funds are going, it was released before the 2015 accounts and I have no up to date accounts showing what has been repaid or incurred, .......................

plus I thought Rich leads money was to take it through commissioning, like the capital raising, then ever so slightly changed to take it through commissioning and production and repay

everything they spend out there given the situation is a cost of building the plant as far as I am concerned regardless of where they can put the costs on the accounting ledger as the plant isn't finished or operational

It was more an exercise in showing my personal opinion of the uselessnessness of the organisations forecasting and the ridiculousness of their screaming YES NO announcement

Its certainly not 43M as implied to get to production and
    cudeco style cashflow postiveness..

Ill stick by effective cost of 103M................

lucky I didn't add in the non cash expense of the 109M writedown of the non operational plant which came after the announcement........................thankfully that was non cash, thankfully that apparently was not a cost...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.