XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

will the ppt kill our short ... grrr, page-11

1. 5,822 Posts.
    Hmmm ... PPT held at critical DOW 13000 as expected and with a temporary lull in negative financial news, our fundies led a charge on the Banks killing our SHORT and tripping stops at 6520 ... grrr

We need to make a technical correction in that our chart shows major resistance drawn at 6400 rounded off for graphical purposes. The actual resistance HIGH was 6436.7 at 13July and LOW for test of support was 6437.3 13Nov so technically the fix was in for LONG reversal which we were looking for but missed. Friend Acouch showed it perfectly on her SPI chart and thanks for that Adriane. I do f... up occasionally.

We now have resistance levels at 6600, 6700 and 6800 and support at 6550 and 6437 and for chart graphical purposes 6400/6200 trading range.

Overall the trend is down and our SHORT bias remains valid but making green is tricky as market still in WTF mode. We moved SHORT on intra-day signal at 6550 which is also our trailing stop for this pozzie ... we are currently eating like chickens.

Cheers ... tight stops.

This is only my view ... read the black stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.