will the real god stand up if there is one, page-10

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Director,

You answer:

Not at all. Sure, a part of God's revelation is through books (or A book) but if anything in such books don't comport with reality in anyway then at least that part of the book becomes unreliable possibly undermining the reliability of the whole thing.

I say, clever are your words but...out of all that is written in the miracle bible in regards to revelation and truth. But is it not written by man and you take for granted that the bible is real and truth full in its earnest?
    How can you distinguish a truth from a false reality? " Because there are such books " as you indicate? And which are they and what examples can you give?

Then you go on to say:

But the other point is that it is claimed that, y, the Bible IS the word of God and therefore true at all points- so, the bible is true at all points? (based on our level of understanding of course) ( I ) - only because it has to be based on our level of understanding? So, if I don't except? ( you ) and TRUTH NEVER changes, ever. -( I ) how do you establish that the truth never changes and what truth are we talking about?

What's true now has always been true and is something is shown to be not true then it never was in the first place. If someone could prove the Bible or any part of it untrue then it would have vanished long ago.

So, effectively you are implying that all the contents in the bible ( written by man ) is effectively truest in its very essence of fact as it was inspired by God.

So the notion I can gather is that any content within the bible is absolutely true. So, I can therefore take for granted that I should without any doubt whatsoever give my soul to the biblical God ( written by man ) regardless of whether it may be incorrect because it can not be just because God inspired man? Therefore my will power is nullified because all life's choices are given to God? And chuck away any doubt I have? And if any doubt doth come my way, surely it is inspired by the devil. Woh, I am lost for words... I become nullified and give my life to man that has written the bible but hey wait a minute there are dudes that want to make me believe that it is an inspirational book ok based on what truth? aren't I to suspect that before on what I put into my mouth, I should surely first read the label ?
    I mean isn't there a norm? Before excepting that something is real or ok I should first ask why and perhaps not be ridiculed or become a victim of a bunch of riddles? Isn't it bad manners that someone obliges another to take for granted a something before analysing it? We are living in a corrupt world and the world could if it wanted via men's frenzied choice take to arms and blow humanity up in smoke and yet we have books written by man obliging its followers to take for granted without proper analysis of any of its contents to be scrutinized.

Sorry I don't live in that kind of world, mine is a little different full of errors into which I can correct and the analysis of my life can come about any time because I am only what I think myself to be at any given stage.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.