will the real god stand up if there is one, page-3

1. 24,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    OK I'll bite....just for funsies though, the questions reveal more about the questioner than any possible answers that will be brought forward. As the questions have been done to death, the answers are out there for anyone who REALLY wanted to find them.

"Why are there many Religious Gods?"

I'm not aware of ANY religious Gods, it always seems to me that it's people who are religious and not so much their Gods.

"Why does the universe exist..."

Because God wanted a family.

".... and what is the cause?"

Any event has to have an adequate cause, the only thing adequate to cause the whole universe is God.

"What is the nature of this cause?"

Godlike.

"Is there a matrix?"

Why not?

"Why don't schools adopt a natural philosophic learning for children so as they can grasp the eagerness for truth?"

They mostly do...and the result is the opposite. Once you let one narrow philosophy define ALL truth then the search for real truth become almost impossible and the search within your narrow parameters simply makes it all so boring.

"Do we have to rely on the law of physics to have any understanding?"

Nope. But for 'some' understanding, sure.

"Why do we always require an explanation of an explanation of the explanation?"

Because for some people (Hello athiests!) the truth isn't good enough.

"So in essence what is the beginning of the beginning?"

Illogical question. If the beginning had a beginning then that thing would be the beginning and not the other beginning. The beginning of what?

"And the cause? It goes on and on and on, doesn't it?"

Only if you like.

"So is the origin of the Big Bang false since there needs to be a beginning?"

If the big bang (or some version of it) is correct then logically it would require a beginning. But yeah, your question doesn't make sense.

"Of the beginning? something must start with something right?"

Some 'thing' probably does, but all that exists is a 'thing'.

"So, I think premises are a must in order to create a conclusion based on logical relativeness."

OK, go on then. You love to rabbit on a bout 'logic' but you never never seem to engage it. Why is that?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.