will the real god stand up if there is one, page-5

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Director,

You've caught me out again. You are right, I have only assumed all of this.
    In terms of logic? I don't know I'm just learning and making lots of mistakes.

You see, when tangible origin is hard or impossible to search or find, we are only left with some kind of logical equation that is formulated by creating a premise or any premise which would have to rely on relativity in order to establish a source?

With due respect to you but isn't religion non progressive? It relies mostly on books, whereas science which is an extension of Philosophy does not go hand in hand with religion.

You see not to be polemical or anything like that but when a scientific or philosophic question arises, religious followers have to rely only on their books which make up the whole story of their God because their God is Supreme, so all has to rotate around that God. Which, I say " fair enough "

OK, go on then. You love to rabbit on a bout 'logic' but you never never seem to engage it. Why is that?
    Good question, " because you see one thing based on your scriptures and I see another based not on scriptures "
    You see your logic based on the bible is non logic based on philosophy and philosophical logic makes no sense to followers of the bible as the two are far apart, so, what is left is your world based on faith of your God/s and my world based on tangible evidence relating to a more concrete style of life.

So at the end of all of this we love and peace in any case.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.