RHK 1.15% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

In the market, the bloods could cause too many illusions. Nearly...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    In the market, the bloods could cause too many illusions. Nearly all of people in the market need some excited news for their future.

The great news are the lights in the darkness and FMS before its Maiden IO JORC had fed a lot of good news to the hopeless market players and let them excited enough.

Now FMS has shown it has the IO. Now FMS has shown it has the capability to raise the capital in this bloody time when no one really want to pay out the dear cash. Now FMS has added 1.7-3.0bliionT(25%-35%) exploration IO. Now FMS could add more IO reserve into its pocket at any time(270mT exploration IO has being drilled to confirm).

What's now FMS has not given to the market? The news which could stir the market with some great hope. However FMS is a hopeful IO producer only. It has its own focus. Its duty is not amuse the market and then let the traders excited.

Fundamentally FMS turns to be better. What's the point that FMS price would drop down as a stone since its members of the board are the ones of MXR board? I don't mind MXR now and hope to buy my maiden MXR shares at $0.012. It should not change what FMS is for what I would do on MXR.

Now news to most of market players means no life. They list all of arguments to predict the doom days of FMS but they forget that all of their prediction are based on the pure guess work based on the fact that no great news.

FMS needs a great market environment as all of blue chips and pennies. Its hope and future should be based on the future of the global economy and how quickly the global economy gets into its expansion track.

Don't blame others for your incapability. Don't blame anyone for the day is in full darkness. FMS has been hurt as anyone else in the market.

Lose the hope, sell! Have the faith, hold! You are the market decider and you have to accept the consequences from your decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $3.837K 4.462K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1291 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.