BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

newB, hang on to your BDR shares...you'll be a very happy person...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    newB,

hang on to your BDR shares...you'll be a very happy person one day. Just think about it...most of the people here complaining are in RED. Once they are in greeeeeen....they'll be gone.
    You see so many shareholders post and read BDR thread...its amazing. So much interest...yet the share price goes down.
    As I said why dont we all stop discussing about BDR strategy and management. Let the management do the job ,,,they get huge money paid for that. What difference does it make how much more we discuss here..nothing.
    Why not just relax...only buy BDR shares with the intention of holding. Or else pull all the bids...no bid no sell. Shorters are not going to short at 5-10 cents.
    The only reason shorting stoppped at 11 cents because it was too dangerous for them to short at that level..
    There fore they had to take it higher 15-17 cents and restart the whole process again.
    BDR share price solution...No Day Trade...buy only to hold. If not don't bother. These ugly shorts will dissappear in no time. Every share short sold has to be bought back higher or lower. The shorts make money when they can buy at lower price than they shorted at.

At the moment it cost probably peanuts to short BDR shares....the shares are cheap ...its cost very little to borrow...its a very lucartive business for the shorts....hence they keep coming back....sometimes they loose but they been winning most of the time...all at the expense of honest novice shareholders.

The shorts try everywhere, they try at SBM, they try at RMS, they are sent home packing in a hurry.
    Very large buying support. Large institutional support. The shorts loose few times and give up. BDR at this moment has no institutional buying...only few retail buyers....that will change very soon in my opinion.

Remember the shorters are right here among us.....we just cant identify them...
    Now I know some shorters might be very very angry upon me...sorry shorters...your game is nearly up..the jig is up.....pack up and go home.

Let BDR resume normal trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.