BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi All Just to add my 2 ounces to some of the points raised in...

1. 284 Posts.
    Hi All

Just to add my 2 ounces to some of the points raised in this thread.

If you want to speak to management, it's really easy to do - you just have to be respectful, courteous and have basic manners when speaking to the gatekeepers (Paula). Obviously, if you open the conversation with the receptionist or the investment relations person by complaining or berating them, then, they will not put you through to anyone in the know.

Remember, as a shareholder, this is YOUR company, the board HAS to take your call. However, if you don't behave in a professional manner then they'll never speak to you and rightly so.

During my most recent conversation with Paula, who I get on very well with and who seems to be a lovely person, Paula at one point offered to put me through to Greg Barrett as she could not answer my question. I didn't have to ask her for this, she offered because I show respect and don't treat her the way Danoff writes about her. These people are human beings, don't be a d#$k and you'll get to speak to anyone you wish.

Furthermore, if you send an email and it contains spelling and grammatical errors then don't expect a reply, I know that I wouldn't reply. If you can't take the time to check your email then why should PB take the time to respond to your incoherent insult/queries?

In regards to the shorters, everyone seems to be forgetting that when you short a stock in the short run it forces the price down, however, when they cover that short then it forces the price back. No one seems to be complaining about the latter part of this exercise. Forget about the shorters, they are not doing nearly as much damage as everyone thinks they are. Moreover, the shorters are providing loads of liquidity for all the day traders/gamblers (which most people on this forum seem to be).

In regards to the PB, so what if he slipped up and contradicted himself re AISC in Denver, the guy was probably severely jet lagged, having sleepless nights, working around the clock etc, he's going to make some mistakes - get over it. I'm sure he's acutely aware of the fact that people aren't happy and he's working to turn things around - and he will, I have no doubt.

BDR is a mining company, and as such there are going to be loads of problems which will get solved. They are in the process of rectifying various issues, granted it ain't pretty but that's just how it goes. When this stock gets to $2 you'll look back and wish you had bought more shares.

I actually like PB, I like Boyd Timler, I wouldn't change the board. There won't be a CR either.

Here endeth the lesson.

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.