BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi Tumble I'm not being pedantic or condescending. I'm merely...

1. 284 Posts.
    Hi Tumble

I'm not being pedantic or condescending.

I'm merely pointing out that if ''one'' were to write a post or an email then that person should take the time to ensure that it is properly constructed. To do otherwise shows low intelligence and disrespect to the recipient (in this context PB).

Admittedly, along with drivers who take 10 seconds to pull off after the light has already turned green, the other thing that really annoys me is bad grammar.

To those of you who do not speak English as your first language, that comes through in your posts. I respect your efforts and don't hold errors against you.

To your (foreigners) credit, most people in Australia can only speak one language, unlike the rest of the world where people commonly speak multiple languages.

Moreover, my comments were more directed toward Colinchi, who clearly took exception to my comments last night. In response, he managed to post not one, but three posts that didn't make any sense. In his final post, he eluded to spelling errors, I thought this ironic as was contained in this very sentence a blatant spelling/grammatical error.

Perhaps he was trying to be ironic but I somehow doubt this.

Cheers
    Ivan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.