PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Swagman I know my posts on Yemen are vague on Oil production and...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Swagman I know my posts on Yemen are vague on Oil production and hence fail to give any benefit to PSA shs but it is a real possibility that change is happening.

For many of the war's 8 years, everyone accused the Houthi for Yemen's strife, and so PSA's lost opportunity. And everytime this has been true.

But this is not the whole story. The real truth is the way the Southerners have stood together and taken back what was South Yemen through the one party/military organisation called the STC or Southern Transitional Council. And their story since 2017 has been what the war has become. Both Houthi and the Moslem Brotherhood have combined with North Yemenese to rage war against the South and the STC in particular. The leader of the STC Major General Zubaidi, lead his Southern fighters to remove Houthi from Aden in
    2015. For this he succeeded to the Governor of Aden position in December 2015 only to be sacked by Pres Hadi in April 2017 due to his close ties to the Emirates UAE.

But I have seen enormous benefits in this since, and the STC have been proven victor's in every way. If anyone bothers to follow their story it would read that KSA and the Emirates have backed them over all else. And as portrayed, the STC have said their only aim is to take back their country of South Yemen and steps leading to the Riyadh Agreement on Xmas day 2020 to Pres Hadi stepping down in April 2022 have now seen them as major players in the war. So the above article shows some of the difficulty still to come. The new 7 man Presidential Leadership Council, PLC, has usurped all the President Hadi's powers and the STC have a strong position in it with Zubaidi included.

If they continue on and get South Yemen, splitting the Yemen state to its pre-1994 existence, then they will have total control of the oil fields. That is where and when PSA has a real chance. All this since 2017. I actually can't see them losing. I might suggest paradoxically, it appears, their credentials are very democratic. So I say hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.