GMG 0.14% $35.43 goodman group

will the sp fall?, page-2

1. 292 Posts.
    Who knows what that final sell-off was all about - something to do with GPT? It can't have been advance dissatisfaction with leaked details of the recap - the recap was much anticipated and surely with refinancing, CIC and CPPIB thrown in the plan would have exceeded all expectations, not disappoint them?

As to the somewhat slim margin of 9 cents - I understand your trepidation after some of the intraday dives we've seen over the last 9 or so months. Except now things will be very different imo, with the total stability and complete disclosure that the recap package has brought, no longer will the SP bounce around like a manipulator's plaything - nowhere near enough uncertainty for that to work from now on.

Remember, under "normal" circumstances, a discount of 20 percent is nothing to be scoffed at. "Normally" that would constitute a very attractive benefit for those entitled to subscribe. Hopefully "normal" is the kind of period we're about to enter into with GMG.

I'm thinking 2 or 3 cent fluctuations in either direction will be all we'll have to put up with from now on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.43
Change
0.050(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $67.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.12 $35.50 $34.94 $53.00M 1.498M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1291 $35.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.44 365 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.