BGL 1.76% $1.45 bellevue gold limited

Will the SP go sub $1 again?, page-52

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Goose:
    I value Hotcopper for members' considered opinions and their research - both their own original and other published data.
    Flashing numbers around without backup can mislead and spook people.
    Unfortunately I put your statement of "At present we (BGL) are at $400 per in the ground Oz, historically very high for in the ground resource" into this category.
    You have claimed that the measure of Market Cap/Resources ($/Resource oz) for BGL is very high for the industry. Firstly this measure is difficult for comparison across the industry comprising a mix of producers and prospectors and anyway it is not "very high" as shown by the following list:
    NCM 207
    EVN 529
    NST 351
    SAR 383
    RRL 340
    AQC 343
    GOR 408
    AMI 486
    WAF 330
    BGL 329
    (Source: Macquarie Research as at 01/07/20)
    It is noted these numbers will move around as company capital and market perceptions change.
    It should also be recognized that many factors go into the Market Cap (MC) value: as the name implies the market considers such matters:- as jurisdiction of the business (including sovereign risk, stability of government, industrial relations, taxation, environmental laws, etc.), operating costs, local infrastructure, and exploration potential leading to Resource expansion.
    I submit that BGL is very well placed to claim a very favourable MC especially wrt exploration potential (see: High Grade hits 7km from Existing Inferred Resource ann on 10th June.) and am very comfortable where BGL's measure currently sits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.