APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Will the SPP cause further weakness on the chart?, page-21

1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2597
    I can't decide if you're the funniest guy on hc or the dumbest...

I don't know how many times I mentioned the SPP would create SHORT TERM weakness yet here you are after SPP closure still going.

Pretty sure in one of my initial posts I even told you there'd be a pump about a week before closure
    (usually on news but APT just ran by itself) - coincidentally that's when I was out.

The SPP never hammered the sp as much I would have liked ST but it created a ceiling in that time. And considering I held over 20 short positions all making between 0.5-5% and by the time I was out the sp had barely moved I'm really not complaining - feel free to do the math on that champ.
    (And remember I cashed out so all of my positions have actual profits not paper profits if you want to compare cause I know that's important to you)

You really need to stop getting so emotional about a forum mate.

I made some really good money on APT for a very short time but that window is closed for me so I've moved on.
    Clearly APT is a very good stock so I genuinely hope it runs well north of its current sp. A mate of mine is sitting on an APT holding worth millions (and he doesn't even know what hc is) so I'd be stoked to see APT kick on.

If I was to make a prediction I'd say with new shares coming online in less than a week and considering history of Ann's I'd imagine that you guys will see a very positive Ann in the next few days (I mentioned end of week is good for these, right?). This should pump the sp even higher. Then I'd also think that there'd be some sort of dump either the day of shares coming online or if smart money do what they normally do then a day or two before this isn't out of the question.
    But hey, that's purely speculation it's not something I'll be trading so actually couldn't care what happens.

And btw mate, if you're actually going to add value to the forum why don't you start spending some time backing up some of your claims and outlining your reasoning instead of wasting your time and everyone else's by trolling and making unsubstantiated pie in the sky claims.

Let me quote one of your best
    'APT will go to $420 - cause Tesla did'
    This actually made me laugh out loud.
    The rate of dilution over here that'd be one hell of a MC!

Anyway mate, good luck to you and all holders.
    I genuinely hope the sp runs and also hope that you can find that there's a bit more to life than hc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.