LCL 11.1% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Cant wait for this to get to zero because that means it can't...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    Cant wait for this to get to zero because that means it can't fall anymore. Not far now. And this was the stock that the dr of mining said to buy up to a dollar when it was forty cents. I thought that I might have been in close enough to the ground floor then. Then the trapdoor opened.

Then I felt we surely had hit the bottom so i bought some more and then the next trapdoor opened. At least there will be no more trapdoors at zero cents.

While there has been no good news, I don't recall hearing any bad news either. So it was never ever a goer and hyped up by lots of so-called experts, who are either scrupulous, careless, or incompetent OR the project still has merit, but no one wants to open a chequebook in the current economic climate.

Let's hope the project does have goods that made investors take notice and saw MNC rise to an ASX300 stock just a few short years ago. I hope it is just a matter of timing and all we be good when the next investment cycle kicks in. But at a share price of just over one cent perhaps there is something fundamentally wrong and individual retailer shareholders will be caught holding the can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.29K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2525862 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 508318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.