LKE 2.56% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Will there be a trading halt next week?, page-57

1. 7 Posts.
    It appears that Lilac Solutions is displaying their technology and services at the 11th annual Lithium Supply and Markets conference in Santiago this week. Hopefully they get some interest from other lithium miners which can help further validate their technology. With the increasing demand for new projects to come on line faster to meet future demand, Lilac Solutions certainly has the potential to change the way lithium is extracted from brine.

The next 6 months is going to be very interesting for Lake as they work towards the PFS and pilot plant for Kachi but I am confident they have chosen the right partners with Lilac and Hatch. I just hope that all the talk about advancing discussions with partners in Asia and North America is happening sooner rather than latter as I believe announcing a partner will be what allows the share price to rise and find a new floor above 10-15 cents.

Announcing the Cauchari results on the same week as the conference can't be a coincidence. An announcement today or tomorrow would provide a great talking point for Steve and Stu with other companies and possible partners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.