VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

will there be an announcement on monday?

1. 1,326 Posts.
    So, what is the consensus about an announcement being released on Monday?

I have to say I am a little peeved off with the current lack of news to date, namely regarding the pipeline infrastructure.

I hear a lot of people saying, "Well, why report news if there is no new news?"

Well, in my eyes one would think that an update on the current piping and infrastructure situation (that was supposed to be in place now) would be prudent.

The only information we have been given was and I quote "The completion of the production facility has been slightly delayed with production expected to commence in Mid May."

First of all the management of Verus didn't even have the courtesy to release this news to their own shareholders but rather we had to read it in the GGP Quartely. Why do I have to concern myself with GGP's other projects just to get an update on Fausse? Secondly, why wasn't the REASON given as to the delay? In my eyes this is pretty crucial information especially as an VILO holder. Was there a delay with the contractors who we are buying the pipeline from, are workers on strike, are we waiting for GGP to finish dealing with their other commitments, etc, etc. Having this information would have allowed me to make an informed decision as to whether or not I believe this NEW timeline of 'Mid-May'. Which is TODAY.

Instead Verus management have continued to leave shareholders scratching their heads wondering where we currently stand. The SP certainly confirms this retracing from a high of 9.5cents not that long ago.

Does anyone in this Management team actually have any idea of the strategy moving forward or are they all just waiting for GGP to hold their hand and make the next move? Granted they are the operator and we DO have to follow in their footsteps but I'd like to be notified of the reasons for delays.

I also sent an email to [email protected] about this which bounced. Maybe I had too many expletives in the message!

There better be an announcement on Monday or I might just go Columbine on their ____.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.