LYC 0.00% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

will there be one less player in the market, page-7

1. 94 Posts.

bit of a worry
    On the Facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_117036588370543

there is a mention of it being at Kuantan High Court not the court of Appeal, tomorrow not Wednesday

I rang Lynas and they gave me the line about the Court of Appeal and seemed unaware of this one tomorrow. I really got fobbed off - does anyone know the best person to ask for there?

One of the posts on the FB page translated says:
    Save Malaysian hired in the past two months, radioactive waste disposal expert from Germany, a detailed assessment of radioactive waste disposal program book Linus goes to the presentation of an application TOL, and for it to do an in-depthput forward a number of flaws and inadequacies of the research and evaluation, and finally, in its report, before us in reviewing the comments made by Linus provides public see is! Therefore, there are six residents from Kuantan judicial review to the High Court on the 18th (Tuesday) in the Kuantan High Court arraignment. Irregularities and illegal decision to be issued in addition to request a review of TOL, six residents will be asked to not hearing until the court issued a temporary ban on Linus proceeding! Appeal to all the residents are concerned about the anti-Lynas, was well attended on the 18th (Tuesday) morning, 9:00 in the Kuantan High Court trial! SMSL hotline 0129823302

Surely Lynas legal should be there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.12 $7.27 $7.04 $30.56M 4.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.06 5575 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.