IMC 1.01% 10.0¢ immuron limited

this is the dream, but it’s just that isn’t it? A dream, a...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    this is the dream, but it’s just that isn’t it? A dream, a literal fantasy. The company has made no reference to this occurring, which one would again think is price sensitive and necessitate shareholder engagement on some level.

I’ve been around since 2016 (which I know still makes me a newbie compared to some) and it’s been a tough slog even since then.

as others have said, the major frustration for me is the total lack of shareholder engagement, and a seeming complete lack of any progress on the plans and targets set in place years ago. I know small pharmas running on a shoestring just take time but… it’s not actually clear what they’re even trying to achieve other than the usual line of FDA approval for travelan (which is still only a proposal if I’m not mistaken, and not currently in trials or anywhere near close to becoming a reality? Correct me if I’m wrong - I hope I am).

im constantly tempted to top up at these levels, the cash position doesn’t help stave off that desire - but I need to know, what’s the plan? What are they doing with the money? What angle are they pursuing, if any, regarding Covid? At the moment, it seems the $25m will simply dwindle away on salaries and other normal expenses and not progress anything fundamentally for the company.

All imo and I’m not expert, just a frustrated person who bought the dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $22.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $21.40K 214.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10653 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 207757 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ 53043
Last updated 12.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.