AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

will they or won't they?, page-49

1. 1,369 Posts.
    All good guys, fair reply Andy. I will have to agree to disagree. I am thinking along exactly the same lines as what Dott wrote before this post. 40c would definitely get people interested, particularly for instos that would be happy to bank the $$ and move on to the next stock. Let's face it, there are plenty of cheap stocks at the moment and they don't fall in love with stocks perhaps like us mere mortals. We'll never know what the top 20 are thinking, but it is very naive to think that they'd automatically shoot it down. Saying that they won't is exactly the same as me saying that they would (pure guesswork). There is still a lot of fantasy land in this stock, we can't even hold above 30c when we get there so how on earth are we going to get to 50c, 60c or even 70c? Let's go to the max which I think roseby is worth, $250m (personal opinion). This is 45c. Chuck in 10c for finland and we have 55c. So this is the max I can see the shareprice getting to. And whilst these numbers are very vague and back of the envelope, you also have to consider future dilution and the chance of this carp market getting worse over the years. The NPV of Roseby isn't that amazing either in my opinion. So back to my point, 40c would get a lot of people interested, hell make it 45c for all I care and I still don't see the point of them not buying the whole thing for $250m. The only reason why I can see (as an earlier poster said) is that they have left it too late and that they need to answer the question regarding the option and if they don't it will open it up to competitors. Long winded, but do you see my point?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.