EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

As I watch my investment with Eden Energy continue to shrink I...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    As I watch my investment with Eden Energy continue to shrink I would ask for some assurance from the company that the future of our business still has promise.
    Can you give any guidance that the we are still a going concern and that the La Jolla cash is being used to fund testing and find actual customers not just prolong our decline?

How is the concrete and rubber testing going, are we making headway towards actual sales?
    Why was the announcement regarding a spike in Opti Blend Kit sales released with no numbers?
    Do we have a updated time frame to become cash flow positive as the goal of early 2012 has obviously been missed?

Our company seems to have great potential on paper but we lack momentum, our updates are all very similar being that they are not specific and generally contain a re hashed version of the last update and are generally fluffy.

Please treat the shareholders with the respect they deserve and provide us with some honest updates with real information and hard numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.