moondoongRe your posts which included;"... Have you never met...

1. 47,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    moondoong

Re your posts which included;
    "... Have you never met ANYONE in your life, that has gotten into trouble either with the law or thier finances etc? ..."

"... Zero relevance to this thread.
    Play the ball not the man."

This thread is not about me but rest assured I never employed a billionaire tax dodger or took advice from one.

As for relevance, you're jesting of course; with such an open thread header and lines in seer's poem about Hockey etc, ... my post could hardly have been more relevant.

Your sensitivity to revelations about Joe Hockey's links to the British billionaire who had to repay $43m in unpaid taxes is somewhat puzzling to me.

Australians have every right to know what a Minister of the Crown is doing and particularly in relation to their 'advisors'. Tony Abbott informed us about the composition of his Commission of Audit, it's longwinded deliberations at taxpayer expense and the report it eventually made public.

Hockey needs to do likewise and even more in view of his assault on the way of life of lower paid, the needy and vulnerable and following his trips and speeches overseas.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.