HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

depends on a variety of things, both FemBridge and e-Lōvu need...

1. 2,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    depends on a variety of things, both FemBridge and e-Lōvu need HeraCare to continue so that their respective e-health platforms can function as both use HeraCare to underpin all of their data functions. Capital is the only real drawback at the moment and there are a number of group calls, meetings etc happening with current and prospective investors. Should HMD re-domicile to Australia there is an instant pump to the balance sheet via r&d rebates etc so that will improve revenue from a terribly low base. There has already been a small rebate come from Israel so that should show up pretty soon too.

Ultimately HeraCare is becoming the solution more so than HeraBeat and with a change in company direction (again..) there has now also been a material change in the makeup of the executive and board membership so new company, new team, new direction... just needs cash. Could it raise at these levels given the quantum of change... quite possibly yes. Is it going to be a good deal for existing holders... probably no. However some return is better than a zero return so my guess is that yes HMD will trade again. The platform and the data collected and collated was always going to be of greater value than the device itself. There is probably enough analysed data in HeraCare to ascribe a value to it as a standalone function, seperate from the device. Lenexa (an unlisted device+platform health tech) is going really well with the key benefit being the data and corresponding algorithms rather than the pressure injury device, I believe that HMD using HeraCare will go the same way.

The valuation as it stands is now at a level that is on par with startups with pilots only and no contracts in place. In fact the current valuation is less than the valuation of a business that I was chatting with yesterday for an angel investment. I don't think that there will be an issue raising cash, it's just going to be at pretty ordinary levels... I wouldn't write HMD off just yet however I couldn't recommend it as an investment either. by the end of the calendar year it will either be doing ok or have been wiped off the ASX. Next 6 months is the curtain call or desperate lunge from the abyss to just hold on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.