PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Yes. I have on ignore but get emails posted to me "...he said...

1. 606 Posts.
    Yes. I have on ignore but get emails posted to me "...he said this she said that" every now and then (especially predictions) so I never see anything new from that side of the fence but emotional attachment to a narrative that 'must' be right.

PEN must be a lemon because the price has decreased with u308 plummeting and 2 large shareholders taking a monumental stake. No joining dots. No rationale as to why PALA/RCF keep throwing their $$$ into a failing enterprise. Now some $100m in the hole, they'd be pretty upset you'd think, Gus feeding them all those lies.

I can see those diligence teams and internally employed geologists now, poring over all those company announcements to see if they'll keep investing! No calls to management (forgetting board direction), no site tours, no database inspection...no more research than a person not even invested in the stock. In fact, one THAT was recommending PEN as a buy at 15c.

Yep...that must be it.

The guy that:

- pumped us at .15c,
    - got caught riding a bull on his last legs,
    - thinking it would go higher
    - stumped by a delayed project and now
    - has analysis that a bad header house is bringing this whole deck of cards down.

Yep. That dude must be right.

Sarcasm over now...my point is clear. Do you see how ridiculous that assertion is that this lone wolf is correct? Not saying that lone wolf pundits can't get it right, but this is a bit different to Michael Burry connecting dots to the housing collapse in USA. Burry had form. This is a failed investor with an emotional will to see PEN not perform. And that level of schadenfreude is perverse and I've learnt to delete these people from my life. True story that I've actually emailed that person in efforts to demonstrate how they were wrong.

No response.

And still claim to be analytical and non partisan ???

Dear god, even if you thought I was a freak...wouldn't natural curiosity at least bring you to ask things you may not be aware of OR that others see differently? You need to ask how smart that is

Dissect their analysis, and it's a one dimensional reading of an announcement, and without the other 2 dimensions it's less than useless.

What use is a gun without a bullet or a bike without a rider? If I've learnt anything from business...research is just a starting point. From there it's about people, strategy and nuance (read between the lines and join the dots.)

I'm absolutely perplexed there is no let up in predictions of PEN's relegation to a has-been Uranium Co. But still...I'll give some grace, as we're not even finished the first inning - and one might not be aware the opponent they are facing yet. To assist with that analogy also, I'm talking baseball, not cricket. This has a loooong way to run.

PEN, in my opinion is the real deal and almost certainly in the top 5 u co's (by performance) this uranium cycle. To say it will do a PDN might be a stretch, but all of the moving parts are there IMO.

Just add uranium.

Cheers

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.