HGV 3.57% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

Will this trade again?, page-4

1. 7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2727
    Just going over all the cannabis stocks on the asx, and seeing what management pay themselves, in MMJs costs came across the name Catherine Harvey who was paid $235000 from MMJs balance sheet as a key management personnel, I had never heard of this name before and she is the top payed person in the business? Can see she was terminated this year in July. Also the CEO of Satipharm Stan Sologubov was payed $302924 from our balance sheet. This is being paid from MMJs cash as far as I can tell. Im glad they have been terminated this year, talk about getting money for nothing.

Its interesting starting to look at what management pay themselves across the sector, to be honest CAN are the most impressive so far, paying themselves very low wages whilst they have the most cash to play with. MMJ is actually up there with the highest paid management in the sector, the positive is they are making the staff a lot smaller so less people to hand out to, but still high wages to those people, along with performance rights. lets hope they can deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $9.148M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $4.886K 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152714 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.