NDO 6.25% 85.0¢ nido education limited

will today be the day?, page-24

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    bigdump...

No you couldn't buy 4m today...because 2m of that was a X trade...and I am sure it all went to select clients.

But thanks for proving my point.

Yes...you may have been able to buy 2m earlier today, but that was the whole point of my argument. Those that didn't buy earlier, because they were waiting for a signal, might now have trouble accumlating a decent parcel at the recently low prices!

Also...if you had in fact tried to pick up that many today, even with smallish orders, the price would now be over 4.5c...because your order would have been in addition to the other orders that have traded today...and probably would have attracted even more buyers, due to the additional buying!

When it comes to managing larger positions, experience has taught me that it is not always best to wait for the obvious bottom of re-traces before topping up...but to start buying a day or two before hand.

It might require a little courage to keep picking them off when the price is obviously falling, but as long as you have backed a winner, it usually pays off!

I guess it comes down to trusting your research!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.050(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 85.0¢ $850 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 4967 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.