NDO 0.00% 92.0¢ nido education limited

will today be the day?, page-57

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: jocam9...thanks for the reality check... TheAnalyser...

Very good post!

Happy to read the thoughts of others with a similar outlook on the markets.

You seem to be posting from experience...for me, it has been a 9 year learning curve, in which time I have lost a lot of hard earned $$$. Fortunately however, I seem to have nutted it out somewhat now...and have been making consistant gains for the last 5 years.

It is now my main source of income!

Like many on HC no doubt, I have made plenty of mistakes along the way, experiencing major gains and losses in the process...but in the end, I guess it was all necessary to arrive where we are today.

There are a multitude of indicators available to us these days, from which we can base various entry and exit points...combine this with a well thought out, highly disciplined trading or investing strategy, and we are well on the way to becoming successful!

But even the most disciplined of strategies, can come unstuck at times...such is the nature of the market, which can be very cruel to anyone not up to the task.

In order to minimise my mistakes, I use a very specific indicator...one that is not found on charts, in books, or anywhere else for that matter.

As a final "reality check" when about to SELL any stock. I always ask myself this simple question..."would this be a good price at which to BUY?"

Similarly, when about to BUY any stock, I ask myself..."would this be a good price at which to SELL?"

Might sound simple...but I guess what I am doing is relying on perhaps the most important indicator I have at my disposal...

My experience!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.