LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

will tol-suspension be removed on 8th?, page-7

1. 79 Posts.
    I don't think it really matters what we think. It matters what the court thinks.Either way, it could be a yes or no. Even if LYC wins the case, SMSL will probably just appeal anyway. Meaning, unless someone puts a stop to this nonsense, we will be in our seats for a while. Of course i am no law expert so take it with a pinch of salt.

i try to hope for the best but plan for the worse. i think with all this uncertainty, it would be highly risky to buy now. especially since there is no timetable that LYC can stick to. if we win on 8th of nov and another appeal happens, who knows when we will see the end of the tunnel. during that time, there might be a capital raising and from my thinking, the current share price would be smashed to maybe below 50C. the fact that they are unwilling to rule out a CR makes me suspicious.

another route could be to give up in malaysia and go back to the drawing board which would remove much of our first mover advantage... and who knows when we can start producing. as such, i would rather buy more into this if and when it actually starts producing. if the RE story is sustainable and tenable, then we will be looking at a far greater upside lasting much longer as the true value of this space is revealed over time. as such i am quite happy to hold and watch. this all just makes me rather unsettled that management has the gall to ask for a pay rise when things are in their current state. again.. i hold a watch and see POV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.