DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

thank you aurelius. its all cool. can you believe, I wasn't...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    thank you aurelius. its all cool. can you believe, I wasn't really able to take advantage of my own advice, the market whipsawed far too much on me, stops got hit continuously.

but my super has been ok, shifted some of it to interest at the height of the interest rates and have since moved it back to high growth.

as for the advisors out there - there was no excuse at all for not seeing this coming. for those not educated in economics, there was no reason to think this meltdown was happening and I really felt for those folks. when the uneducated laughed at me that didn't bother me a bit, but when the educated did, especially advisors, that made me cringe, cause other people's money is at stake and they all hide behind their little disclaimers!!!

provide advice then hide behind a disclaimer - grrrr

thanks again for your kind comments. i think the economies have nearly bottomed, one more final downswing in the markets and then the bull will be back.

my opinion: the coming bull will be the biggest and strongest bull we've ever seen. I don't think the DOW will have too much trouble getting to near 18,000 within the next 5-10 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.