MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

will try again, page-37

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    The options issued to Nick Stretch et al, need to paid for.... It will generate $1,000,000 for the company, so from a market capital perspective (from where we are now) it's harldy dilute, and in fact suggest that there is value in these...

Whether they have an implied value or not, we would need to know if they are tradable or not, and assess using the black and schoales model... As a Director he will be required to disclose any movement in these options....

Putting the cart well before the horse with this next comment, but any conversion of these options by the Director would give a degree of confidence on where the company is headed in 12 months time...

I agree with kiwi comment that shareholders are going to suffer necessary dilution to recover some capital...

If we have a clean balance sheet on re-listing, 2bn shares fully diluted, get some gas, and flick the lot for $150mil (cheap in my opinion, and Chucke comment about the gas space very valid) - that still equals 7.5c per share...

We talked $1bn for these assets 5 years ago, granted we are in a completey different market, so lets discount severely by 70%.... $300mil / 2bn = 15c.... Money back for most I'd imagine, and tattslotto for some....

Please remember the company has unexploited share reserves as well, hlghly sought after it the USA at present...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.