MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

will try again, page-3

1. 2,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I would like to think that the reports would be finished by the end of June.
    There are legal deadlines for public companies for both the financial reporting and AGM's

I would think to avoid severe penalties from ASIC for late lodgement, and court appearances, that these documents will be lodged as indicated by the end of June.

We have seen from the court documents lodged in the US that the financials are very grim indeed.

For that reason I believe the company will try to facilitate a sale prior to the documents being released publically. 333 are in control of this process.

Gas production...
    The recent announcement is all about saving the leases and preparing the property for sale.
    From the documents lodged in the US with the department of oil and gas Marion must produce or plug many wells

They are getting some production happening even if it is not economic to retain the leases and facilitate the sale in my view.

I think that there will be more clarity for shareholders hopefully by June 30. I think that is realistic.

But due to the very poor financial condition of the company and the lien placed on the leases by the bank, it is my view that the bank will walk with all of the assets, and there will be no money left after the bank has seized what is rightfully theirs.

Depending on who the buyer is, and how the sale was executed, will depend on whether existing shareholders will get any opportunity to participate in the Clear Creek property.

My advice would be to seek professional financial advise now. If you sell your shares via companies like delisted.com you maybe able to claim the entire loss against future capital gains. Depending on you tax situation you maybe able to claim back close to half of your losses. If you wait, it maybe sold to a private concern and you may not be able to claim any of it. Well worth seeking financial advice.

Being able to claim half of your losses has a much bigger upside and certainty than hanging on for future capital gains.

Seek financial advice now before the whole thing goes under.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.