GZ. Some analysts say yes. Some say no. I guess that firstly it...

1. Osi
    15,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    GZ. Some analysts say yes. Some say no. I guess that firstly it depends on what happens in Idlib and contingencies elsewhere. Others are better positioned to comment on Idlib than I am but there are suggestions that the regime has encircled allied Al Qaeda and Turkish forces in some areas..... but to repeat the fact, Erdogan does not care about Idlib beyond keeping it away from PYD inspired confederalisim.

The SDF would have about 15,000 seasoned frontline fighters and about 15,ooo reservists and recent conscripts.

Again, the moment the US lets go of North Syria Turkish tanks will roll across the entire North Syria border. Most posters here know that including the Assad team.

Birdman. What a bad article even by typical word mince standards and it's repeating on itself across the MSM. Most sides are engaged in real politic aimed at domestic consumption. Words do not align with actions or intentions and every day journalists are incapable of dissecting it.

Most importantly, we both well know that the self declared Northern Federation has established a neo-Communist structure. They are nobody's proxies but with Turkish tanks at the border and 155mm heavy artillery shells raining down they happily accept US support. For years I pushed them to cement that support. They also seek support from Russia, EU nations, the Saudis and indeed ANYONE that will help deflect Erdogan's intentions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.