CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

will u sell cnp less than 150c, page-14

1. 1,107 Posts.
    Guys/Girls,

I think the extension will need to be a full year away and this has been touched on in the media this weekend as a result of the media briefings by GR (CEO-BOS). If anyone here thinks the credit problem in the US and the world will be over by September they have rocks in their heads. In fact it should be somewhere near the bottom then.

Dr Beattie, your pessimism I don’t share but your constructive input I certainly do. I don’t think the announcement has been fully factored into the SP and I think it will rise somewhat. Many posters here have very high expectations of CNP and you only have to look back in the threads at the “What price open?, What price close?.” To see that is a fact.

I don’t see CNP going under, I do see CNP rise significantly once the review has been announced to the market.

Many of us and me included would not be posting here if this Business were not in the position it is. My average is .34c and I have no concerns that I will loose any money from here, only how much I can make! I’m getting sick of the people who complain about the SP after buying after the horse had bolted because of the opportunity they saw/see but it’s not happening quickly enough, Come On!

Dr Beattie take two aspirin and we shall see in the morning or on Monday the 28th (tounge in cheek).

Dutchy

Note to self Need more Aspirin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.