URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

will ura ever deliver, page-6

1. 6,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    zed327, the Czech Republic and Ukraine is littered with problems, making operations over there unbelievably unstable unless you offer back a benefit to the country for working there. The Czech government clearly didn't see enough in it for themselves when URA approached them to reopen the U mine, and thus the deals there fell in a heap. Same story for all but the Finley Basin, and thus it should start to become clear that a significant amount of URA's tainted history has not been of their own fault, but rather the fault of their location of work!

If you believe Kate is just trying to pump this, then you must not recognise that she holds a large holding in URA herself, and thus it would not make sense for her to sabotage the stock!

zed327, I admire your efforts to try and 'warn' us, but the number one rule of scaretactics101 is to try and put some substance in your post, and unfortunately for you, your post falls down in this aspect. If anything, your post highlights your stirring agenda to try and talk down anything Uran tries to do. Give them a chance to release the grades, and then you can start 'warning' us :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.