CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Well Legin, people have other answers.Some have moved on and...

1. dtr
    502 Posts.
    Well Legin, people have other answers.
    Some have moved on and recouped their losses elsewhere.
    Others have stayed and averaged down.
    What's your answer to this?

But to stay and bag your investment on a public forum doesn't really make much sense to me, it's not going to make any company release an announcement, is it?
    It influences other people who are researching this company and whether they buy in or not.

Do you think those who bought in at 16.5 cents are feeling bad about their investment choice?

If it goes to 1 cent, I'll be buying a few more, because we all know it's worth more than 1 cent.

Hairy is trying to warn shareholders, but he has his own motivations.
    You should be able to tell by my posts and my sentiment that I don't think people should sell.

I tire of those who think that venting their anger on the forum are actually making a positive contribution to their and my investment and this is the reason as to why I post.
    If you have a grievance with the company you're invested in, you call them. If you don't like the answers you receive, why would you keep on holding?

As Turbs has pointed out, there are rumors, but those who ask the questions aren't willing to go to the source to either prove or disprove them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.