BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

will wah nam extend?, page-48

1. 8,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Indeed Mozart. It shows a real respect for your shareholders doesn't it.

Remind me why I should take up the Wah Sham offer and become one of their shareholders again?

Does anyone think someone will push the sp down now or just keep it treading water as per usual?
    I guess if the sp goes lower its bad for WNI as Brockman makes up most of their market cap now? So you would think that they want in increase in the sp more than anyone. Especially if their intent is to offload BRM.

As shown by Wah Shams inability to get Australian investors to accept the script bid, I wonder if they will just keep the sp low till people sell, get their "associates" to warehouse more BRM, then once they have enough, reopen a "revised" takeover offer and transfer shares again. Basically the same thing all over again.

I reckon Wah Sham has a very long term out look, probably longer than shareholders who will be missing better opportunities for returns in other stocks, whilst this is manipulated by our new partner and Co.

Some might call me a conspiracy theorist... I call it distrustful of our Chinese partners and their associates.

*These are just my thoughts and opinions.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.