LYC 0.00% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

Will warrant convrsion help with debt, page-24

1. 7,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Thank you for saying where you got it I thought so Invoiced is not same as revenue. You said revenue. Just a little slip that would not be bad but you were talking cash flow and there it makes a large difference. So Again you take something out of text that is qualified. Treat it like it came out of cash flow. Again you fail to grasp the difference in terms. In this case invoiced vs revenue. You also failed to take into consideration that in H! 17 they had a loss of 12M + before onetime items. Factor that into your conclusions.

Also note how small receivables is compared to a normal company. I have been saying for over a year that they are giving deals for early payment. There is nothing wrong with this. Very good and standard practice for cash strapped companies that cannot borrow. Trouble is it is yet another finite tool for extending cash. Its growth lass half (less than payables) indicates it may have hit end of how far it can be extended. I factored this into my cash flow prediction. DID YOU?

No wonder after being wrong multiple times on cash flow you said they were cash flow positive for 18 months when in fact they were negative everyone of the 6 Qs. Making mistakes is how people learn and grow. You unfortunately work so hard to cover your trail you never learn.

You should go back and read all of your posts starting with
    22130132 in the Q2 report string. It was one thing to totally miss cash in Q3 16 thru Q1 17 it was another to say they had been positive without qualification. Why don’t you learn?

I expect you will again say I fail to appreciate your wisdom. I think you are correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.09 $6.86 $26.51M 3.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5100 $7.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.04 8902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.