CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Will we all be rich tomorrow?, page-132

1. 3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    "u did not explain yourself either" (sic)

This is a public stock forum and no poster is required to explain why they choose to comment. Indeed, I often wonder why anyone comments here as there has not been any information from the company since the 1st of December 2023. The last Quarterly Report was over 12 months ago. Comment on that if you choose.

Some posters should deal with the facts confronting shareholders. I am referring to those who tipped in their hard earned cash and have, to date, been provided with no commercial return. Are you able to comment on the fact that the 3.5c cap raise that was promoted to shareholders was not participated in by members of the board?

There are numerous facts for you to comment on. In fact, I have always invited the pro posters to comment on my posts and rebut my commentary. To date, most of that rebuttal has consisted of little more than "you're not a holder so go away" and then diverting to motivations for posting.

Thank you for posting the article Chris - maybe @changle (or anyone for that matter) might choose to share his thoughts on the detail. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.