CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Will we all be rich tomorrow?, page-138

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    "... saw the article many years ago, Bas. nothing surprised me."

Thank you for the polite response @changle

It is my position, and has been for some time, that the points made in that article ought to have, at the very least, caused shareholders and interested posters, to examine the detail and seek clarity from the company. I am not sure how many ever did - perhaps they did?

Nonetheless, whether they did or did not - that is their choice. Whatever one's view, they were legitimate topics for discussion - I think.

And there was another poster who, quite disgracefully, brought ethnicity into this discussion. Using that putrid logic I guess the same claims might be made against the SMH journalist.

It is intriguing to note that some pro posters regularly question the motivations of contrarian posters (mostly me and I think it is deflection from the facts) and yet they rarely question the company with the same gusto. Often, reference is made to answers being supplied to previous questions.

Also, many pro posters label my posts as negative. I think that the main question is not whether my commentary is negative but whether it is accurate. It is difficult to be something other than negative about a company that fails to issue financial reports to its shareholders. Is there something positive that I have missed?

The continuous examination of contrarian posters serves no useful purpose whatsoever?
    1. Contrarian posters do not spend shareholders cash.
    2. Contrarian posters have no control over the issuance of financial reports.
    3. Contrarian posters are not responsible for the pending "strike off" action being instituted by ASIC.

Ask yourself - who is responsible for the above and direct your attention in their direction. Perhaps this is what Neil is now doing with the emails - to his credit. Perhaps he might also consider ceasing to lend tacit support for nonsensical conspiracy theories. CGB is not a footy club for parochial cheering and booing. It is a public company that has accepted millions of dollars of investor funds. It owes specific duties to its shareholders. Fact!

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend. biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 17/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.