CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

The next "Review" is 12/04/2024 so it is likely that it has been...

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    The next "Review" is 12/04/2024 so it is likely that it has been paid and there is nothing to worry about now, given Sholom acknowledged it was an admin oversight.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5954/5954946-48516e6603f9e1be63d78fed2927f622.jpg

There was a previous long delay between anns last year and we ended up with a 6 week extension ann i think from memory. 6 weeks takes us to about easter if we get an ann this week.

There will be buyers and sellers see what happens on the day. It is what it is. depends on the news I guess. Im keeping an open mind.

IF they can relist im looking forward to seeing their products. They should be able to get reasonable pricing if the quality is good .. anything above A$10g would be pretty good I would think. Depends on distribution costs as well. Demand will be strong! I'm Excited smile.png

Im not as worried this week as I was last week(the delays are frustrating). The last news we had was positive and indicated forward motion. Yes reports etc would be good but again Im presuming the company is working with regulators in a satisfactory way to reach a positive outcome for shareholders as soon as possible.

I'd rather be optimistic and wrong than pessimistic and right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.