CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I hope they are biding their time for a useful Cannabis...

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    "I hope they are biding their time for a useful Cannabis opportunity to be found. "

They still have roughly about a month or so for the ASX/ASIC/Deal deadlines I think, not exactly sure of all the dates, so we will likely (maybe) hear something around easter? Nothing is going to happen unless regulators have what they need to allow the company to move forward it seems to me anyway.

With all the FUD, winding up, delisting talk and no news, it's all a little nerve wracking but I agree we are not dead yet. I dont understand all the rules and regulations and everything might be moving forward although slowly. We dont know at this stage until they update us.

Do ASX companies still issue loyalty shares? Just a thought smile.png

There is a little pullback in the US markets so I dont mind the delay now, but the DEA ann that can drop anytime is predicted to be "The Headline" that changes things and that could drop anytime according to the Chart Guys latest yesterday. The DEA Headline will be great but it will still likely take 12 months to implement before you see results in sales he said. CGB Plans on selling to the EU/AUS they said and local regulators will be keeping a close eye on things in the USA as they plan their laws in 2024/25.

Might be time to change threads to something more positive becausehttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5992/5992701-399b77d3470103dd59e1eea78bf53bb3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.