TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

RedEmperor.Why not "bite the big one", and go for 50's.Now that...

1. 175 Posts.
    RedEmperor.
    Why not "bite the big one", and go for 50's.
    Now that would be great buying !
    But seriously, I initially entered this stock on the notion of being a IO PRODUCER , also believing that the diversification in other products being something that will very well prove to be a master stroke in the long term.
    MK and Co are obviously also shrewd business folk with plenty of backing.
    But I believe that its exactly these things that are holding back the SP atm. The market simply hates corporate uncertainty atm, whilst at the same time willing to speculate on long shots. Reality will kick in eventually, its just a matter of when!
    However, as I have eluded to previously on several occasions, I am unclear as to what their REAL intentions are , and I certainly dont want to be invested in a coy where SH's are manipulated while the corporate guys grow fat!
    But then I dont have any facts to support my suspicions and could very well be completely wrong but there is enough to raise concern.
    Maybe THAT'S MK's plan all along!
    EG,
    No other coy would attempt to takeover TTY while it appears to be in disarray, too complex? MK wants to grow this baby!
    No resource = No attraction , but also holds down the SP, which is of no concern to the board in the short term.
    They know where the resources are and how much , IMO.
    Hopefully , there's a s#!tload , and they will probably find it just when they need to {just like FDL did} IMO.
    Anyway .. thats just one thought I have , As bizzar as it sounds. WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

52c?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.