SLX 5.50% $3.61 silex systems limited

Will we gat a Trading Halt soon?, page-9

1. 20,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    We agree on Paducah, just not the timeline, as far as Wilmington goes, yes it is a pilot testing program, no argument there, my time line is 2020/21, Paducah will happen before that IMHO? simply because it is a component that is required for the testing and the full scale development of the plant at Wilmington or wherever they decide to build it?

As for the Argonne type plant, it has already been proven, GEH were actually part of that and may even yet be the ones to use it?
    The whole reason for going for the Pyroprocessing as against Areva's aqueous method is that it does not separate out Plutonium, , which is a stalling point re proliferation?
    But from what I read even Areva is changing wrt to the separation of Plutonium?

The whole reason behind my thinking, is that the problem that the US has with UNF is huge and isn't going away any time soon, if they have discovered a method of reducing that waste by 80% and in the process secure nuclear energy sustainability in the US, then in my opinion it will be a no brainer!

The US will become their own masters wrt to Uranium/nuclear energy and the Russians are not part of that process.
    I was going to say stuff them, but I wont!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.