ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

will we return to the good old days, page-42

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    rodrocket9... i dont think we can build to much frenzy factor into these things nowadays... the overall markets for these pennydreadful oilers is much different to a few years ago... then it seemed to be some form of bubble, but now there is a lot of realisim hitting this sector...

todays its like: he who cannot finance his project or portion there-of is being held in contempt... as opposed to the markets a few years ago, whereby the market cap and sp would have been much much higher due to speculation of high-value farmouts... this statement does not relate directly to whn, but the overall smallcap oiler market...
    i hold a few others like whn in various stages of their work, and i see that those that do not have clear sight on funding for their potentially big flagship projects, have an sp sitting very lowly towards the overall project value or cash held value with not much intrinsic value built in...

4c or 5c for whn would mean about $60mill to $70mill market cap (before potential dilution due to options)... which would be a decent level for la bella and seychelles stakes... i couldnt see it getting much much more than that as it would be heading into bubble territory... however, drilling on both project should happen into 2015, so getting even higher sp based on positive drill results should be a given... all depends on how long one can wait :-))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 615332 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 13241 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.