LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

will we see $1 or $2???, page-48

1. 2,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Its a risky stock for the nervous investor.....FAs just too large. Malaysia will act on fact and expert opinion..Its not like the Govts of Australia... People there want jobs and progress. Unless the facts destroy Lynas' credibility Lynas WILL produce. Is China going to flood the market and strip its own resource to provide for its high tech competitors..doubt it. The worry for them is getting industry to China not trying to put out a small (Overall cost/profit) competitor. If they chose to flood the REE market,then what? Reduce supply again....for what purpose? Oh yes get industry to relocate to China again. Asif the worlds economies would even be likely suffer this process again...dont think so.

Other sources outside China...well I think there is concensus re the doubt of small caps ,even MCP getting up and refining ,(esp HREE) in the next 2-3 yrs..If ever. They need finance and tech This is BIG $.
    Am I worried ..nup...More like eagerly excited. Cant wait for the nonfactual and non expert lobby to exhaust its own rhetoric and $$ in a fruitless effort to stimie Lynas at the same time padding the pockets of related lawyers who, if not related, are on good terms nudge nudge Know what I mean......

Bar Association et al (or what ever they call themselves) giving support to anti Lynas !! Give me a break. They just want $$..banks of lawyers sucking the cash from those who have been mislead...OUTRAGEOUS. Now if they decided to work probono..that would be different....Wonder if that is likely to happen??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.