DOU 33.3% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Ok you lot. I observed todays trading and chat today, and it was...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Ok you lot. I observed todays trading and chat today, and it was interesting. I have blocked some downrampers and found the others today that have come on board. When you respond to them, you give them a platform to stand on and spread their negative message. I noticed at one stage the downramping & arguing went up, & the SP went down, but the SP fall is not all of due to that. As for the comments (dumb newbies not knowing how to invest, well they are not dumb, they have bought shares in a company that i assume some very experienced people also bought into, thats smart. When i first learnt to sail and was ready to sail solo, i sailed where the other sailors were to get experience before sailing by myself. If you are new to investing, the downrampers are stalking you, why, Maybe the asx pay them to put the brakes on the rise of the share price, or they want you to panic sell increasing the amount of sellers to drag the SP down so they can buy in cheap. They are not trying to help you or save your money. There is nothing wrong with daytraders, thats how they play, always have and always will. Regardless of what you paid per share, if you made a gain and can sell enough to get your initial investment back, nothing wrong with that. the rest is pure profit. My play is let it go so i can sell enough to get twice what i put in so i double my money. the rest is pure profit. nothing wrong with that. I started 18 years ago, with $500,always trying to double my money and have done well over the years. I now have a portfolio of 27 different investments, the lowest is currently at somewhere between $14,000 and $16,000, all from doubling my money, Im not teliing about the highest. I have lost about $87,000 on some educational trades, but thats ok too, collateral damage that is softened at tax time. I dont want for anything in life except a bigger boat. My method of doubling my money has been easy if you call burning the midnight oil researching every last line of information i can find on an industry, then the company before in invest. Heres an example of how doubling your money works from $500-1000-2000-4000-8000-16000-32000=64000-128000-256000-512000-1024000. This is not financial advice, the experts i dealt with in the beggining thought i was nuts, I am but thats ok too. Do not confuse the downrampers with the genuine people on hotcopper( (90% of the people here are genuine and helpful. beware of the uprampers who want the price to go up so they can sell for more. And too every one on hot copper, REMEMBER. The expert in everything was once a beginner, Most of you, were trained, mentored, or someone answered your questions. So pay it forward. Well thats me. I do not intend to be involved in hotcopper anymore as i learnt a lot today. My head is clearer without joining the conversation. I will miss many posters and what they have to say, many have taught me a lot about stuff i didnt realise i should know over the years. AIMO-DYOR-GOODLUCK-leaving profit in DOU for 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 14544561 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13551166 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.