RAT 0.00% 0.9¢ rubicon america trust

If you see the repayment schedule they have 19m to pay 15...

1. 260 Posts.
    If you see the repayment schedule they have 19m to pay 15 april

They announced a sale of a property "One riverview Square" in their 1h results, this will deliver US$49.6M in early April, net cash after paying loan off that property would be $20m circa - that takes care of April.

May is $5m payment, now considering they said operating cash flow (rent minus interest) was approx $30 for the year, this equates to $2.5m pm , therefore over the next 2 months operating cashflow will meet May payment

June willl be next test another $11.4m , that gives them 3 months to come up with this. Considering they have already been succesful with early repayment of US$15m , on a loan book of $300m they should easily be ably to induce a few takers? Even at considerable discounts

Worst case if they cant we go back to existing arrangments, now if they have alreay paid off April & May, their loan book will be $160m on $300m worth of loans, not that dire a situation and we would have to see another huge mark to market loss for CS to give margin call , and maybe renegoitiate again.

Please someone tell me what i might have missed?

I think a few Insto's are still keen on reducing exposure, so not sure we will fly too hard today but I think one more property sold or significant early repayment announcement and this will definetly fly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.