MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

I can't say I am talking the price down, I am merely following...

1. 214 Posts.
    I can't say I am talking the price down, I am merely following the daily activity and posting how I see things as they are now. The share price goes where the market takes it, I have no power over it at all, if I did I would have plenty of cash as I could control the market....would be nice but not going to happen. Also the hopeful posts would have caused the price to increase. I think it is just a matter of people getting rattled that the predictions of price appreciation are not happening fast enough then look to blame a poster for the problems.

The entire market is short focused as risk aversion is king. When risk taking returns to the market, the investment horizon will then increase. Until then, short term action, news, and more importantly results rule. This market waits for results before reacting, the investment landscape has changed for the moment. Few people buy prior to results unless you are a true believer convinced of everything. No amount of reports, news, announcements will have much impact.

I would rather wait for confirmation of commercial results then risk jumping the gun. If you like to get in early hoping things will turn out, good on you and hopefully it works out.

However I see things a different way to the ever hopeful postings and so far it has worked for me, the price keeps getting cheaper. Not sure where the bottom is, who could have predicted 19.5c 18 months ago. People would have called you mad if you dare make that call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.