BHP 2.05% $43.48 bhp group limited

will we see a bounce, page-14

1. 95 Posts.
    BHP to short or not to short, a very "VIX"ing question, How much lower can the VIX go,anyway,BHP completed W5 on 16 Oct and is now in W3 retracement completion of which should be tomorrow(monday).(according to Jake Bernstein when he was interviewed on John Person's investment hour last Wednesday),He says to go long at close on 27th Oct,and close on Friday 1 Nov,next week, according to him, is going to be a boom week,
    Friday is also the completion of the 11 week cycle, if you want to know more about that,get onto Jakes site below,and click onto the latest recorded interview,He's quite a character,he's on again this Wednesday with Larry Williams, should be an interesting hour.

http://www.trade-futures.com/ (Jake Bernstein)

Date: Sunday, 26 October 2003 2:15:19 AM
    To: Undisclosed-Recipient:,
    Subject: Special Interview with Larry Williams

Greetings Investors,

This coming Wednesday, Oct. 29th at 6 PM (EST), LIVE on the Personal Investors Hour radio show my special guest is trading legend and Author, Mr. Larry Williams.

If you have a question or topic for Larry that you would like me to discuss on the air, E-mail me your ideas at [email protected] and if I use it, I will mention your name on the air and I will send you a free CBOT mini-Dow Shirt or trading Hat for participating!

I will also have a surprise guest come on the air to ask Larry comparative trading methods.

Join me in what promises to be a very special reunion. You will have the opportunity to listen live by going to this link:

http://www.nationalfutures.com/radio_show.htm

Once there scroll down where it says "Listen Live" then simply follow the directions. You will need Windows Media player. There is a link to download a free copy.

The Date again is Wednesday October 29th at 6 PM EST.

I look forward to any comments and questions you may have for this event. If you cannot make it tell your friends or share the news in your chat rooms such as PalTalk or Hotcom or yahoo if you visit these venues. I think this will be one exciting and educational show!

All the best,
    John L. Person, CTA
    1-800-539-4341

KEEP AN EYE ON THAT VIX EITHER THE OLD OR THE NEW, you can find that on www.stockcharts.com just go to free charts then public charts,any probs email me on [email protected]

trading futures, Forex and Options involve risk of loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.48
Change
-0.910(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $220.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$44.10 $44.11 $43.42 $298.9M 6.843M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5791 $43.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.48 13649 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.